It is a broadly described annual report of Jamuna Bank Limited in the year of 2014. The total assets of the Bank as on 31st December 2014 rose to Tk. 139,494.58 million from Tk. 115,162.95 million as of 31.12.2013 which indicated 21.13% growth of assets over the preceding year. The investment portfolio of the Bank as on 31.12.2014 was Tk. 39,936.54 million while it was Tk. 31,392.20 million as on 31.12.2013. Total deposits stood at Tk. 114,635.13 million as on 31.12.2014 which was Tk. 97,485.61 million as on 31.121013. The net profit before tax of the bank was Tk. 1,847.37 million as on 2014 which was Tk. 2,284.89 million in 2013. The net profit after tax of the bank was Tk. 1,347.11 million in 2014 while it was Tk. 1,135.19 million in 2013. Earnings per share were 2.61 as on 31st December 2014 while it was 2.20 as on 31.12.2013.
These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Jamuna Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Tata Steel
- Annual Report 2012 of Albaraka Islamic Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Performance Evaluation and Customer Satisfaction of ICB
- Assignment on Financial Crisis
- Annual Report 2017 of Pakistan Kuwait Investment Company (Private) Limited