It is a broadly described annual report of Malek Spinning Mills Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year, The Company’s cost of goods sold was 87.10% during the year as compared to 84.05% during the previous year, an increase of 3.05% due to the decrease of sales. The company had achieved an export turnover of Tk. 3,065.01 million during the year ended 30th June 2014. Last year’s export turnover was Tk. 3,262.55 million. The turnover had decreased by 6.05% over the last year. Gross Profit earned during the year was Tk. 395.47 million as against last year’s gross profit of Tk. 520.46 million. The company had succeeded in earning a lower Net Profit of Tk. 215.23 million as compared to last year’s Net Profit of Tk. 240.44 million. However, due to increased provision for Corporate Taxes during the year, the Net Profit after tax had decreased substantially with resultant fall in EPS from Tk. 1.24 in 2012-2013 to Tk. 1.11 during the year.
The Board of Directors has recommended for the declaration of a Cash Dividend @ 10% i.e. Tk.1.00 (one) per share of Tk.10.00 each for ordinary shares held by the shareholders as on the Record Date. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Malek Spinning Mills Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Loans and Advances of IFIC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Cipla Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of United Finance Limited
- Thesis Paper on Comparison of Budget Between Bangladesh and Australia
- Internship Report on Performance Evaluation of EXIM Bank of Bangladesh Ltd