It is a broadly described annual report of Matin Spinning Mills Limited in the year of 2014. The Company contributed an amount of Tk. 97.72 million during 2013-2014 to the National Exchequer. The Company has recorded Net Profit after tax of Tk. 31.75 Crore for the year ended as of 30th June 2014, which is higher by 26% compared to last year. However despite increase in production and sales volume by 6% and 8% respectively sales revenue dropped by 2.5% compared to last year due to fall of yarn price.
The Board of Directors is recommended at Cash dividend @ 25% (Tk. 2.50 per share) for the year 2013-14. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Matin Spinning Mills Limited:
- Concept of Stock Repurchase
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Laxmi Vilas Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Report on Investment Analysis of Exim Bank (Part-3)
- Annual Report 2013 of Adani Port Limited
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited