It is a broadly described annual report of Nitol Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2014. During the year 2014, the Company earned a premium of Taka. 604,562,170 in compared to Taka. 425,993,247 of 2013. The Underwriting Profit of the company stood at Tk. 95,667,070 for the year 2014. In 2013 Underwriting Profit was 75,547,960. Company’s Profit before Tax is fixed at Tk. 111,058,532 in 2014 as against Tk. 97,625,892 in 2013. In the year 2014 Company’s Net Profit after Tax stood at Tk. 87,494,568 which calculates earnings per share Tk. 3.61 (@Tk. 10 per share) as compared to Tk. 3.57 (@Tk. 10 per share) on Tk. 77,243,068 in the previous year 2013.
The Board of Directors of the company after making necessary reserves and provisions as mentioned in the Appropriation of Profit proposes and recommends for the declaration of @15% Stock Dividend for all shareholders of the Company for the year 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Nitol Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of Nitol Insurance Company Limited
- Explain all about Financial Spread Betting
- Analysis Investment Management with Portfolio Management Software
- Report on Financial Statement Analysis on Beximco and One Bank
- Instruments of Foreign Trade Finance of Dhaka Bank
- Annual Report 2015 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited