It is a broadly described annual report of Alltex Industries Limited in the year of 2014. The gross turnover of the Company stood at Tk. 223.60 Crore in 2013-2014 while it was Tk. 216.16 Crore in 2012-2013 with an increase of 3.44%. The achieved turnover is increased by Tk. 7.43 Crore. Gross Profit for the current year increased by 4.62% due to the decrease in Cost of Goods Sold in the proportion of Turnover. The Company has made a Net Profit after Tax of Taka. 122,674,490 Crore during the year (Net Loss of Tk. 60,619,976 in the year 2012-2013) which along with the last year‘s retained earnings balance of Taka. 289,808,499 Crore give an un-appropriated balance of Taka. 26,568,991 Crore.
The board has recommended for stock dividend @ 10% on paid-up capital for the year ended June 30, 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Alltex Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2015 of PSIT Infrastructure and Services Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Tata Steel
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Jute Spinners Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Bharat Earth Movers Limited