It is a broadly described annual report of Ambee Pharmaceuticals Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year, The Company’s Total Revenue Taka. 344,038,325 million. Gross Profit Taka. 182,230,640 million. Profit from Operations Taka. 29,355,740 million. Income Tax Expenses Taka. 2,867,062 million. Profit after Tax for the year Taka. 7,523,172 million. The shares are listed in the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchanges, on 31.12.2014 each share was quoted at Tk. 250.00 (on 2013 – Tk. 259.00) on the Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. and Tk. 253.00 (on 2013 – Tk. 257.00) in the Chittagong Stock Exchange Ltd.
The net profit for the year carried forward in the balance sheet will be applied for payment of this year’s dividend proposed by the board of directors @28% Cash dividend and will be accounted for in the accounts as and when approved by the shareholders in the annual general meeting. The total amount of proposed dividend for the year 2014 is Tk. 6,720,000/=. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Ambee Pharmaceuticals Limited:
- Difference Between CD and DVD
- Merchandising and Operation Process Development of Dynasty Knit Fashion Ltd
- Sample Leave Application format for Sunstroke
- Organization Overview and Job Experience at RAK Ceramics
- Report on Quality in the Restaurant Business
- Report on Sustainable Tourism Development in Bangladesh