It is a broadly described annual report of Bank Alfalah Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Assets reported stood at Rs. 743,128,293 million. The Bank managed to increase its deposit base by 15.31% to PKR 605,963 million. The Bank’s profit before taxation for the year increased to PKR 8,514 million as compared to PKR 6,807 million last year, increasing by 25% Y-o-Y. Profit after taxation for the year Rs. 5,640,851 million. Shareholder’s equity was Rs. 37,823,827 million. Earnings per share (EPS) Basic and Diluted are reported at Rs. 4.09 and Rs. 4.08.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a cash dividend of @20%, i.e. Rs.2.00/- per share for the year ended 31st December 2014.
More Annual Report of Bank Alfalah Limited:
- Report on Evaluation of First Security Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Guidelines for Credit Risk Management of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Basic Bank Limited
- Macroeconomic Benefit at Household Level
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of ICICI Bank