It is a broadly described annual report of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited in the year of 2014. Operating income of BLIL for the year 2014 is BDT 282.33 million, an increase of 24.20% from that of the year 2013. Consolidated Operating Profit also increased by 4.49% compared to previous year. The Operating Profit for 2014 is BDT 216.93 million which was BDT 207.60 million in 2013. Consolidated restated Earnings Per Share (EPS) stood at BDT 1.06 in 2014, which was BDT 1.05 in 2013. At the end of the year 2014, the lending portfolio of BLIL stood at BDT 6394 million, an increase of 31.42% as compared to that of the year 2013. The deposit portfolio for 2014 is BDT 2760.76 million which was BDT 1806.51 million in 2013. This substantial growth of 52.82% in deposit base represents the confidence reposed by clients and stakeholders of BLIL.
The Board of Directors in its meeting held on 30th April 2015 recommended Cash dividend of @15% for the year 2014. The shareholders of our company always received satisfactory dividends each year. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of India Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Karur Vysya Bank
- Report on Foreign Exchange Division Activities of Dutch Bangla Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of Continental Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Apex Spinning & Knitting Mills Limited