It is a broadly described annual report of BSRM Steels Limited in the year of 2014. In this year total turnover was Taka. 38,536 million, which is 6.37% higher than last year. During the year 2014, Gross Profit Margin was 7.28% against 8.97% in 2013. Cost of Goods Sold in 2014 has been increased by 8.34% than 2013 due to increasing the consumption of LDO as well as some indirect cost. Net Profit percentage of the company in the year 2014 has decreased by 1.85% compared to 2013. As per “Investment in Associates & Joint Ventures” share of profit of associate amounting to Taka. 497.354,730 accounted in 2013 and that’s why profit was increased in 2013 compared to the current year.
The Board of Directors is pleased to recommend 15% Cash dividend on equity shares for the year ended December 31st, 2014 for consideration and approval by the shareholders in the annual general meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of BSRM Steels Limited:
- Operational Activities of Foreign Exchange Division of EXIM Bank
- Annual Report 2007 of MCB Bank Limited
- Local Real Estate Agents
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Ratanpur Steel Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited