It is a broadly described annual report of Continental Insurance Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year, the gross premium income of the company was Tk. 70.48 Crore which was Tk. 60.04 Crore in the year 2013. The premium income increased by 17% compared to that of the previous year. The net premium income for the year under review was Tk. 35.I2 Crore which was Tk. 28.77 Crore in the previous year. Increase in the rate of the net premium was 22% to that of the previous year. Total assets in the year 2014 stood at Tk. 100.00 Crore from Tk. 93.17 Crore in 2013.
The Board of Directors recommended cash dividend @ 10% to the shareholders and one incentive bonus equal to one month’s basic pay for the employees of the Company for the year 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Continental Insurance Limited:
- An Overview of Foreign Exchange Business of EXIM Bank
- Financial Management System of Access Bangladesh Foundation
- Factor analysis of Credit Scheme of Pubali Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Samba Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Reliance Communications Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited