It is a broadly described annual report of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited in the year of 2014. In 2014, profit before tax increased by 27.4% and stood at Taka 4,518.8 million compared to Taka 3,547.0 million in 2013. Profit after tax increased by 10.3% and stood at Taka 2,206.6 million compared to Taka 2,000.8 million in 2013. The return on equity was 16.2% compared to 17.0% in 2013. During the year under review, earnings per share attributable to shareholders amounted to Taka 11.0 compared to Taka 10.0 during the previous year. At the end of 2014, total equity stood at Taka 14,517.4 million as compared to Taka 12,641.7 million in 2013.
The board of directors has proposed cash dividend @ 40% i.e. Taka. 4.00 Per share of Taka. 10.00 Each. DBBL introduced the largest scholarship in the private sector in 2011 worth Taka. 1.02 billion. This scholarship helps 30,000 students studying in HSC and graduation levels on a yearly basis. This scholarship program was continued in 2014.
More Annual Report of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of The Premier Bank Limited
- Specialized Investment Fund
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- Underlying Dimensions of City Bus Service Quality
- Advantages and Risks of Chiropractic Care
- Here are some of the Breathtaking Images Shortlisted for Astronomy Photographer of the Year
- Memo Format for Leave Without Permission