It is a broadly described annual report of Meghna Petroleum Limited in the year of 2014. During the year the Company has contributed Taka 20014 Lac to the National Exchequer In the form of the VAT. Customs Duty. Income Tax. Dividend (BPC) and Others as against Tab 16442 Lac in the previous year. an additional amount of Taka 3572 Lac has contributed to National Exchequer. The turnover of Meghna Petroleum Limited (MPL) increased by 9.68% to Taka. 15259 Crores in 2013-2014 which was Taka. 13912 Crores in 2012-2013. The Company earned total Taka. 325.21 Crore as operating and non-operating income in the year 2013-2014 which was 263.08 crore in 2012-2013. Profit after tax increased to Taka. 235.98 Crores from Taka. 186.44 Crores in 2012-2013. In the year 2013-2014 Company earned the highest profit since 1978 the year after the Company Incorporated under the Government of Bangladesh.
The Board of Directors have recommended for Cash Dividend of It 9.50 (i.e. 95%) per 10.00 Taka share and Stock Dividend (Bonus share) of 10 (Ten) Shares for every 100 (Hundred) shares (i.e.10%) for the year ended 30th June 2014 to be considered in the AGM.
More Annual Report of Meghna Petroleum Limited:
- Rendering Facilities in Building Societies
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- Strategies for Adopting CSR in the Business of Sonali Bank Limited
- Investment Procedure in Banking System of Mercantile Bank
- Disadvantages of Common Stock Financing
- Annual Report 2016 of Shahjibazar Power Company Limited