It is a broadly described annual report of Modhumoti Bank Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Assets was BDT 16,375.01 million, which increased 107.70 percent over BDT 7,883.80 million in 2013. The Bank achieved operating profit of BDT 497.70 million in 2014 which was BDT 113.10 million in 2013. Net profit before tax increased 297.56 percent in 2014 to BDT 442.05 million over BDT 111.19 million in 2013. Profit after Tax increased 438.21 percent in 2014 to BDT 306.30 million over BDT 56.91 million in 2013. The Paid-up Capital of the Bank was BDT 4,520.00 million as of 31st December 2013 and remained the same as on end of 31st December 2014. At the end of 2014, earning per share of BDT 10.00 each was BDT 0.68 which was BDT 0.13 in 2013.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended @5% cash dividend towards its shareholders for the year 2014 subject to approval by the shareholders in the ensuing AGM.
More Annual Report of Modhumoti Bank Limited:
- Rating Report GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Shree Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2003 of Exim Bank Limited
- Overall Banking System Special Focus on Foreign Exchange of NCC Bank
- Auditor’s Report 2013 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited
- Disadvantages of Common Stock Financing