It is a broadly described annual report of National Polymer Industries Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year 2013-2014, The Company has made a turnover from net sales Taka. 148.83 Crore while it was Taka. 121.01 Crore during the previous year (22.99% increases) and the net profit after tax in this year is Tk. 3.78 Crore which was Tk. 2.90 Crore during the last year.
The Board of Directors has proposed and recommended @18% Stock Dividend (18 Bonus shares for every 100 shares) for the year ended on 30 June 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of National Polymer Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Karur Vysya Bank
- Explain Profit Margin for Health Insurance Companies
- Annual Report 2014 of First Women Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Finance Limited (Aditya Birla Group)