It is a broadly described annual report of Navana CNG Limited in the year of 2014. During the year, The Company’s total revenue stood at Taka. 130.62 Crore. The two subsidiary companies ‘Navana Engineering Limited’ and ‘Navana Welding Electrode Limited’ also earned revenue amounting to Tk. 17.40 Crore and Tk. 12.65 Crore respectively. Gross Profit Taka. 524,950,994 Crore. Operating Profit Taka. 300,108,621 Crore. Net Profit after Tax for the year Taka. 226,434,116 Crore.
The Board of Directors has recommended @15% cash dividend for the shareholders for the year ended 31st March 2014 (subject to the approval in the forthcoming AGM) whose names will appear in the share register of the Company and/or Depository Register of CDBL as on Record Date, i.e., 10 August 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Navana CNG Limited:
- Report on Financial Statement Analysis
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Financial Performance 2014-2015 of State Bank of India
- Financial Statement Analysis of Berger Paint Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Asia Pacific General Insurance Company Limited
- Differences Between Conventional Cash Flow And Unconventional Cash Flow