It is a broadly described annual report of Northern General Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2014. In the year ended on 31st December 2014, the Gross premium income of the company stood at Taka. 329,14 million and Net Premium Income stood at Tk. 209.00 million against Tk. 357.91 million and Tk. 186.15 million respectively during the year 2013. Your company earned Underwriting Profit of Tk. 92.43 million during the year 2014 compared to Tk. 91.72 million in 2013. During the year 2014 Investment Income stood at Tk. 35.97 million against Tk. 39.63 million in 2013. The Company earned Net Profit before tax Taka. 89.96 million in 2014 against Taka. 79 66 million in 2013.
The Board of Directors recommended @10% Stock Dividend to the shareholders of the Company for the year ended 31st December 2014 subject to approval in the 19th AGM. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Northern General Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Working Capital Management Seatex Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Khulna Power Company Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Muthoot Finance
- Analysis of Credit Schemes of National Bank