It is a broadly described annual report of Ratanpur Steel Re-Rolling Mills Limited in the year of 2014. For the financial year, 2013-2014 earned an after-tax profit of Taka. 154,957,856.00 million with FPS of Tk. 5.24 and Net Operating Cash Flow Per Share (NOCFPS) Tk. 2.89 and NAV stood at Tk. 58 93. In the financial year 2013-2014 the company incurred Tk. 32,637,279.00 and in the previous year it was Taka. 17,409,261.00 which is substantially increased by Taka. 15,228,018.00. The benefit from this promotion will get in near future.
The Board of Directors is pleased to recommend @5% Cash and @20% stock dividend on equity shares for the year ended 30 June 2014 for consideration and approval by the shareholders in the Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Ratanpur Steel Re-Rolling Mills Limited:
- Greatest Scientific Achievements Of The Last 50 Years
- Application Format to Issue College Leaving Certificate
- A hundred years from now, life will be much better than it is today – an Open Speech
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Dowry System – Curse condition of the marriage
- Market Positions of Shwapno in Bangladesh