It is a broadly described annual report of Republic Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2014. The authorized capital of the company is Tk. 100 Crore divided into 10,00,00,000 ordinary shares of Tk. 10/- each. Total investment of the company in 2014 stands at Taka. 41,70,27,693 of which Tk. 2.50 Crore was invested in 10 years term of Government Treasury Bond and Tk. 51.07 Crore in shares of listed securities. During the year 2014, The Company earned gross premium amounting to Tk. 43.09 Crore as against Tk. 46.80 Crore in 2013. The company earned Net Profit of Taka. 7,94,97,313/-. The company’s EPS was Tk. 1.71 in 2014 against Tk. 2.46 in 2013.
The Board of Directors of the company has recommended @10% stock dividend for the year 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Republic Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2014 of Pak-Libya Holding Company (Pvt.) Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of City Union Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- Internship Report On Financial Risk Analysis of EXIM Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Pubali Bank Limited