It is a broadly described annual report of Rupali Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2014. During the period under review, the Company procured premium amounting to Tk. 745 million against Tk. 683 million in 2013. Total assets of the company stood at Taka. 2,059 million in 2014 compared to Taka. 1,982 million in 2013. The paid-up capital of the company has been raised to Tk. 573 million as on 31st December 2014. Underwriting profit in the year 2014 stood at Tk. 83 million against Tk. 79 million in 2013. Net profit before tax stood at Tk. 173 million in the year 2014 as against Tk. 164 million in 2013.
The Board of Directors of the company has recommended @10% cash and @5% stock dividend to the shareholders for the year ended 31st December 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Rupali Insurance Company Limited:
- Credit Risk Management of Sonali Bank
- Annual Report 2011 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
- Report on Mergers and Acquisitions with Focus on Citigroup
- Annual Report 2011 of Pragati Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2015 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Saiham Textile Mills Limited