It is a broadly described annual report of SME Bank Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total assets stood at Rs. 5,300,352 million against at Rs. 7,023,822 million. Deposits of the Bank stood at Rs. 3,343 million at year end (2013: Rs. 3,713 million). The share capital of the Bank was Rs. 2,392,507 million. The bank has booked before tax loss of Rs. 378 million during the year 2014 as compared to before tax loss of Rs. 426 million in 2013. The Bank posted profit/(loss) after tax of Rs. 387,073 million as compared to Rs. 430,699 million for the previous year. The Earning per Share (EPS) basic/diluted was Rs. 1.62.
More Annual Report of SME Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Which Factor Affecting Fluctuation in Exchange Rates
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of Meezan Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Report on Foreign Remittance Activities and Financial Performance of The City Bank Limited