It is a broadly described annual report of Stylecraft Limited in the year of 2014. Income Tax has been paid for the FY 2013 – 2014 @ 0.80 % of export of finished goods at sources as per Income Tax Ordinance-1984 (Ordinance No. XXXVI of 1984) under Section-53BB, which is treated as the final discharge of tax liability regarding export during the year. Net Profit after tax for the year 14,387,373 Taka. Secured Loan balance from Pubali Bank Ltd. stood at Tk. 325,150,458.00 at the end of the year. In order to meet current expenses an overdraft limit of Tk. 6.00 (Six) Crore is available from Pubali Bank Ltd. A part of the loan facility was used during the year.
The Company has, so far, been maintaining steady dividend payouts. The management of the Company always valued the interest of the shareholders. The Board recommends payment of dividend @ Tk. 5.00/- per share of Tk. 10/- each (i.e.@ 50%) for the year 2013-2014. A total number of shareholders of the Company at 31st March 2014 was 291 as against 258 in the previous year. The price index of shares on that date stood at Tk. 1027 per share at the Dhaka Stock Exchange. The financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka which is the Company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in BD Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More annual report of Stylecraft Limited:
- Audit Reports Nature of Listed Companies in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2006 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited.(part-2)
- General Banking and Finance Operations of Dhaka Bank Ltd (Part 3)
- Annual Report 2015 of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Bangladesh Limited