It is a broadly described annual report of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited in the year of 2014. During the year of reporting the company directly contributed to the national economy by way of payment to the government exchequer BDT 742.70 million as income tax, BDT 85.62 million as against tax deduction at source and deducted value-added tax BDT 3.42 million which was BDT 491.90 million, BDT 100.31 million and BDT 2.83 million respectively in the year 2013. During the year 2014 operating revenue of the Company is Tk. 3,488.30 million which was Tk. 3,423.42 million in 2013. The growth rate is 1.90 percent. The profit earned from lease and finance before provision and tax was Tk. 1,028.21 million which was in 2013 Tk. 869.58 crore which reflects a growth of 18.24 percent. During the year 2014, the Company earned the net profit after tax Tk. 176.51 million which was Tk. 59.74 million in the year 2013 (restated). The net profit after tax of 2013 was reported in that year Tk. 852.53 million have restated to Tk. 59.74 million during reporting of profit for the year 2014.
The members of the Board of Directors of Uttara Finance had the threadbare discussion on the dividend to be distributed and agreed to declare @20% Cash dividend and @10% stock dividend to the Shareholders of the Company. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Recruitment and Selection Process of National Bank Limited
- Financial Performance Evaluation of National Bank
- Annual Report 2011 of R.N. Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Central Bank of India
- Annual Report 2017 of Familytex BD Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Pidilite Industries Limited