It is a broadly described annual report of The Premier Bank Limited in the year of 2014. In 2014, Premier Bank ended the year with operating profit of BDT 1,817.91 million, the deposit of BDT 90,750.06 million, an advance of BDT 71,739.24 million and capital of BDT 11,479.27 million. Total Assets of the Bank stood at BDT 111576.41 million in 2014 as against BDT 88959.31 million of the previous year. The Bank generated Operating Income of BDT 5164.75 million in 2014 recording a growth of 16.46 percent over 2013 in the core banking business. The Bank registered a net profit of BDT 872.36 million during the year under consideration. Deposit of the Bank rose to BDT 90,750.06 million indicating a growth rate of 23.44%, Loans and Advances grew by32.96% during the year 2014. As at the end of the year, Bank’s NAV, NOCF and Earning per shares were BDT 15.87, BDT 1.56 and BDT 1.55 respectively.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended dividend @10% in the form of Bonus Shares to the Shareholders for the year ended on 31st December 2014 subject to the approval of Shareholders in the 16th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Bank. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of The Premier Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of IndusInd Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Central Bank of India
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Relationship of Corporate Finance with Economics
- Annual Report 2014 of Bangladesh Finance and Investment Company Limited