It is a broadly described annual report of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited in the year of 2014. In the year 2014, Bank has paid Taka. 2,193 million to Government exchequer as source tax, salary tax, VAT, excise duty and other tax & VAT realized against various services. The total deposit of the Bank as on 31st December 2014 stood at Taka. 98,601.32 million, while the total amount of Investment of the Bank stood at Taka. 84,062.27 million. The Bank’s total assets as on 31st December 2014 stood at Tk. 126,758 million which was Tk. 128,554 million as on 31st December 2013. The operating profit before tax stood at Tk.775.99 million. The net profit after tax of the Bank in 2014 stood at Tk.747.21 million. Net asset value (NAV) stood at Tk. 11,698.50 million in 2014, which was Tk. 747.21 million higher than the financial year 2013. Earnings per share (EPS) stood at Tk. 1.02.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended cash dividend @10.00% i.e. Tk.1.00 for each share for the year 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited:
- Directors Report 2010 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Gammon India Limited
- Problems and Prospects Analysis of Mercantile Insurance Company
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Mozaffar Hossain Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Suzlon Energy Limited