It is a broadly described annual report of Standard Bank Limited in the year of 2014. During the year 2014, the company earned operating profit of Tk. 30.30 Crore as against Tk. 1718 Crore in 2013. The deposits of SBL reached the level of Tk. 97,302 million in 2014 from Tk. 87,962 million of the previous year. After all provisions including general provisions on unclassified loans, profit before tax stood at Tk. 212.24 Crore. Earnings per share (EPS) is Tk. 2.13 in 2014.
The Board of Directors recommended @15% stock dividend subject to the approval of the Honorable Shareholders’ for the year ended 31st December 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Standard Bank Limited:
- Foreign Exchange Operations of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Eastern Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Fu-Wang Foods Limited
- Remittance Management System(RMS) of Sonali Bank Limited (Part-1)
- Annual Report 2017 of Fortune Shoes Limited
- General Banking Operation of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited.(Chapter-2)