It is a broadly described annual report of Union Capital Limited in the year of 2014. In 2014, The Company’s Investment increased to Taka. 16,227.71 million from Taka. 12,376.35 million registering a noteworthy growth of 31.12 percent. Net profit before tax for 2014 was Tk. 448.49 million, registering a growth of almost 115 percent over previous year. Consolidated net profit for the year was Tk. 199.99 million as against Tk. 141.76 million in 2013 with a remarkable growth of 41.07 percent. Shareholders’ equity decreases to Tk. 1,807.18 million from Tk. 2,010.67 million in 2013 with a negative growth of 10.12 percent. Operating revenue increased to Tk. 2,231.06 million from Tk. 1,663.80 million representing growth of 34.09 percent over last year. Earnings per share increased to Tk. 1.65 as against Tk. 1.29 of 2013.
The Board of the Directors in its 200th meeting held on 4th March 2015 recommended @10% stock dividend for the year ended 31st December 2014 subject to the approval of Bangladesh Bank and the shareholders in the ensuing 17th Annual General Meeting (AGM). These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Union Capital Limited:
- Advantage of Effective Credit Control For Your Business
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of GAIL (India) Limited
- General Banking and Financial Performance of UCBL (Part-1)
- Analysis Best Strategies for Personal Debt Management
- Report on Costing of Production and Delivery of Ready Mix Concrete
- Welfare Investment Schemes of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited