It is a broadly described annual report of United Finance Limited in the year of 2014. The Company’s before and after-tax profit for the year 2014 were Tk. 538 million and Tk. 324 million compared to Tk. 449 million and Tk. 266 million respectively in the previous year. Earnings per Share (EPS) on the basis of the current number of shares, increased by 21.58% (from Taka 1.90 in 2013 to Taka 2.31). Net Asset Value (NAV), on the basis of the current number of share, increased by 11.98% (from Taka 15.44 in 2013 to Taka 17.29).
The Board of Directors has recommended a cash dividend of Tk. 0.50 per ordinary share (2013: @ Tk. 0.50 per ordinary share) i.e. a total of Tk. 70.132 million for 140.263 million ordinary shares and 1 bonus share for every 10 shares (2013: 1 bonus share for every 10 shares) held for the year ended 31st December 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of United Finance Limited:
- Financial Statement 2015 of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of AIA Engineering Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Delta Spinners Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Hinduja Ventures Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Rahim Textile Mills Limited