It is a broadly described annual report of Aarti Industries Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 3,095.23 Crores. The Company reported total Income at Rs. 2717 Crores for FY 2015-16 as against Rs. 2871 Crores for FY 2014-15. The Company’s EBIDT stood at Rs. 540 Crores in FY 2015-16 as compared to Rs. 458 Crores in FY 2014-15, registering a growth of 18%. Total Expenses of the Company for the year at Rs. 2,395.40 Crores. The Company’s Net Profit before Tax rose by 35 % to Rs. 331 Crores in FY 2015-16 as compared to Rs. 246 Crores in FY 2014-15. Net Profit after Tax & Deferred Tax also grew by 34% to Rs. 252 Crores in FY 2015-16 as compared to Rs. 188 Crores in Financial Year 2014-15. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 30.30. The paid-up share capital of the Company has been reduced by 52,71,304 Equity Share and stands canceled at Rs. 2,63,56,520.
The Board of Directors of the Company has declared and paid three Interim Dividends aggregating Rs. 8.50 ps. (@170%) per share (of Rs. 5/- each) as compared to the Total Dividend of Rs. 5.50 ps. (@110%) per share (of Rs. 5/- each) for the FY 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Aarti Industries Limited:
- Report on Banking Activities Analysis of The City Bank Limited
- Foreign Inward and Outward Remittance local currency of HSBC
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Credit Card Division of Southeast Bank Limited
- Define and Discuss on Binary Options Trading
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Axis Bank