It is a broadly described annual report of ACC Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 13,437.47 Crores. The Company’s Total Revenue from operations (Net) decreased to Rs. 11,167.55 Crore from Rs. 11,797.16 Crore in 2015. Other Operating revenue for the year 2016 on a like-for-like basis remained flat at Rs. 221.93 Crore. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 10,419.37 Crores. The profit before tax for the year was Rs. 805.32 Crore as compared to Rs. 765.53 Crore in 2015. Profit after Tax for the year was Rs. 604.38 Crore as compared to Rs. 587.60 Crore in 2015. The Company’s paid-up Equity Share Capital as on 31st December 2016 was Rs. 187.79 Crore as compared to Rs. 187.75 Crore in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 32.08.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a payment of final dividend at Rs. 6/- per Equity Share of Rs. 10 face value aggregating to Rs. 112.67 Crore.
More Annual Report of ACC Limited:
- Comparative Analysis of Financial Statements of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd and Renata Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Annual Report 2015 of National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Introduction to Blue Chip Stocks
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tata Chemicals Limited
- Deferred Ordinary Shares