It is a broadly described annual report of Apollo Tyres Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 111,045.79 million. The net turnover of the Company was Rs. 117,078 million during FY16, as compared to Rs. 127,257 million in FY15. EBIDTA of the Company was Rs. 20,383 million for FY16 as compared to Rs. 19,844 million for the previous financial year. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 15,706.04 million as against Rs. 13,308.27 million in the previous financial year. The Company earned a net profit of Rs. 10,930 million for FY16 as against Rs. 9,776 million for the previous financial year. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 19.25.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2/- (@200%) per share of Rs. 1/- each on Equity Share Capital of the Company for FY16.
More Annual Report of Apollo Tyres Limited:
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of GMR Infrastructure Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of R.N. Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Voltas Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Padma Oil Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Monno Ceramic Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Bangladesh Limited