It is a broadly described annual report of Asahi India Glass Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 230110 Lakhs. The net turnover of the Company stood at Rs. 2,16,799 Lakhs in 2015-16 as against Rs. 2,05,721 Lakhs in 2014-15. Operating Profit has increased by 22.16% from Rs. 33,448 Lakhs in the previous year to Rs. 40,861 Lakhs in 2015-16. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 201417 Lakhs. The Company posted a profit before tax for the year Rs. 15785 Lakhs as compared Rs. 6368 Lakhs in the previous year. The Company posted a profit after tax (PAT) of Rs. 9,727 Lakhs in 2015-16 against profit of Rs. 5,021 Lakhs in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 4.00.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Final Dividend of Rs. 0.60 per equity share of face value of Rs. 1 each for the year ended 31st March 2016 amounting to Rs. 1,459 Lakhs.
More Annual Report of Asahi India Glass Limited:
- Motives for Holding Cash
- Annual Report 2017 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of GEA-BGR Energy Systems Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Olympic Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Aditya Birla Housing Finance Limited
- Report on Loan Policies of Standard Bank Limited (Part-2)