It is a broadly described annual report of Coromandel International Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 889268 Crores. The Company has recorded total revenue of Rs. 1158749 Crore during the year. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 1107708 Crore. The Company’s Profit before exceptional items, tax, and minority interest is Rs. 51041 Crores during the year, as compared to Rs. 59592 Crores in the previous year. The Company’s Net Profit stood at Rs. 36098 Crores during the year as compared to Rs. 40179 Crores in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 12.39 per share as compared to Rs. 13.80 per share for the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has a Dividend of Rs. 4/- per equity share of Rs. 1/- each for the year 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Coromandel International Limited:
- Annual Report 2014 of Premier Cement Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Hinduja Ventures Limited
- Job Experience in Credit Risk Management at IFIC Bank
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited