It is a broadly described annual report of DCB Bank Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank have increased by Rs. 2,986.23 Crore and reached Rs. 19,118.52 Crore as on 31st March 2016 (Rs. 16,132.29 Crore as on 31st March 2015). The Bank posted a net total income of Rs. 19,189,220 Crore for FY16 as against a net total income of Rs. 15,881,379 Crore for FY15. The Bank’s Deposits have increased by Rs. 1,702.08 Crore and Advances have increased by Rs. 2,456.33 Crore. Provisions Other Than Tax have increased to Rs. 87.91 Crore in FY 2016 from Rs. 69.42 Crore in FY 2015. Total expenditure of the Bank for the year was Rs. 17,243,983 Crore. The bank’s operating expenses for the year was Rs. 1,503.41 Crore. In FY 2016, the Bank has posted an Operating Profit of Rs. 349.03 Crore (FY 2015 Rs. 277.45 Crore) and a Net Profit of Rs. 194.52 Crore (FY 2015 Rs. 191.18 Crore). The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 6.86.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any dividend for FY 2016 (Previous year NIL).
More Annual Report of DCB Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2005 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2012 of MCB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- Advantages of Common Stock Financing From Viewpoint of Issuer
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Exide Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)