It is a broadly described annual report of Dena Bank Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 1,334,416,391 Crore. During the year 2015-2016, The total Business Mix of the Bank increased by Rs. 6,677 Crore registering a growth of 3.41% on Y-o-Y. Total Deposit of the Bank increased from Rs. 1,15,936 Crore as on 31st March 2015 to Rs. 1,17,431 Crore as on 31st March 2016 registering a growth of 1.29%. Net Worth of the Bank stood at Rs. 4,937.70 Crore as on 31st March 2016. During FY 2015-16, The Bank’s total expenditure was Rs. 122,978,499 Crore. The Bank has posted Operating Profit of Rs. 925.30 Crore and Net Loss of Rs. 935.32 Crore for FY 2015-2016. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year was at Rs. (15.50).
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended Dividend for the FY 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Dena Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2013 of Jamuna Oil Company Limited
- 3 Steps for Traders before start Commodity Trading
- Advantages of Common Stock Financing From Investor’s Viewpoint
- Annual Report 2015 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2010 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited