It is a broadly described annual report of DLF Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 6,756,237.90 Crore. The Company recorded revenues of Rs. 9,819 Crore, an increase of 20.21% from Rs. 8,168 Crore in FY’15. EBIDTA stood at Rs. 4,426 Crore, an increase of 24.91% from Rs. 3,543 Crore in the previous year. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year Rs. 1,032.49 Crore (2014-2015: Rs. 694.52 Crore). Net profit was at Rs. 549 Crore, an increase of 1.69% from Rs. 540 Crore. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for FY’16 stood at 3.08 as compared to 3.03 for FY’15.
The Board of Directors of the Company has paid an interim dividend of Rs. 2/- per equity share (@100%) for the FY’16 amounting to Rs. 35,674.32 lac on 30th March 2016.
More Annual Report of DLF Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of DLF Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of DLF Limited