It is a broadly described annual report of Excel Industries Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 417,71.73 Crores. During the year under review, the total net sales decreased from Rs. 476.25 Crores to Rs. 443.09 Crores, registering a decline of 6.96%. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 386,46.89 Crores. The Company made a profit of Rs. 36.55 Crores before taxation compared to Rs. 50.29 Crores in the previous year. Net profit after tax amounted to Rs. 25.20 Crores as compared to Rs. 40.56 Crores in the previous year registering decline of 37.87%. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 20.05 as compared to Rs. 36.22 of last year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 4.50 (@90%) per equity share of Face Value of Rs. 5/- each as against the total dividend of Rs. 7.00 (@140%) paid for the previous financial year 2014-15.
More Annual Report of Excel Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Factors Considered for Sales Forecasting
- Discuss on Growing Green Investment Market
- Director’s Report 2008-2009 of Larsen and Toubro
- Managing Mortgage Debt Outside of Bankruptcy
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Information Services Network Limited