It is a broadly described annual report of Federal Bank in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year 2015-16, The Bank’s Total business reached Rs. 137261.85 Crore. Total deposits increased by 11.78% to reach Rs. 79171.71 Crore in FY’16. Total income of the Bank during the fiscal year 2016 recorded 2.81% growth to reach Rs. 8531.07 Crore. The Operating Profit of the Bank has reached Rs. 1423.78 Crore for the year ended on 31st March 2016. During the year ended 31st March 2016, The Bank clocked a net profit of Rs. 475.65 Crore. Earnings Per Share (face value Rs. 2 /- each) of the Bank has decreased from 5.87 to 2.77 during the year under review.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended a dividend of @35% i.e. Rs. 0.70 per equity share on face value of Rs. 2/- each for the year 2015-16 (previous year @110% i.e. Rs. 2.20/- per Equity Share).
More Annual Report of Federal Bank:
- Sales Performance of RB Group Walton
- Promissory Note
- Annual Report 2012 of Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Asian Paints Limited (India)
- Differentiate Technical Traders Vs Fundamental Traders
- Practices of Financial Management in Business Organization