It is a broadly described annual report of Govind Rubber Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 25,118.42 Lacs. The Company has achieved a Gross Turnover and Operational Income of Rs. 33,024 Lacs as compared to Rs. 37,268 Lacs in the previous year. The Gross Profit is Rs. 345 Lacs as compared to Rs. 397 Lacs in the previous year. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 29,514.15 Lacs. The Company posted a profit before tax for the year Rs. 17.85 Lacs as compared Rs. 35.17 Lacs in the previous year. The Net Profit for the year stood at Rs.13 lacs as compared to Rs. 6 lacs in the previous year. The paid up equity share capital as at 31st March 2016 stood at Rs. 21.84 Crores divided into 2,18,38,463 Equity shares, having a face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid up. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 0.06.
The Board of Directors of the Company has does not recommend any payment of Dividend for the year under review.
More Annual Report of Govind Rubber Limited:
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Govind Rubber Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Govind Rubber Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Govind Rubber Limited
- Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited.
- Advantage of Successful Financial Planner
- Credit Risk Policy Analysis of United Leasing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Sharda Cropchem Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of MCB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited