It is a broadly described annual report of IDBI Bank Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 3,74,372.12 Crore. Total Bank’s gross income amounted to Rs. 31,453 Crore, comprising interest income of Rs. 28,043 Crore and other income of Rs. 3,410 Crore. Total Deposits of the bank for the year stood at Rs. 2,65,719.83 Crore. Interest expenses stood at Rs. 21,954 Crore and operational expenses at Rs. 4,130 Crore, accounting for total expenditure. During 2015-16, the Bank’s operations during the year resulted in an operating profit of Rs. 5,370 Crore. Total provisions other than tax during the year were at Rs. 10,340.82 Crore, which mainly include Rs. 9,191 Crore. The Bank incurred a net loss of Rs. 3,665 Crore during 2015-16. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. (21.77).
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any dividend for 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of IDBI Bank Limited:
- Credit Import and Export Activities of Jamuna Bank Limited.
- Annual Report 2017 of Investment Corporation Of Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- Report on Performance Evaluation of First Security Bank Limited from Different Point of View
- Operational Risk Definition