It is a broadly described annual report of India Cements Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 859608.32 Crore. The company’s total revenue stood at Rs. 488964.03 Crore compared to its previous year revenue Rs. 508285.33 Crore. Profit/(loss) before Interest & Depreciation Rs. 791.88 Crore as against Rs. 713.35 in the previous year. The Company posted Profit/(loss) before Tax for the year Rs. 20288.61 Crore (previous year Rs. 434.80 Crore). The Company’s Profit/(loss) after Tax (PAT) for the current financial year rose to Rs. 13405.20 Crore from Rs. (118.96) Crore in the previous year. Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. 4.37.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1/- per Equity Share of Rs. 10/- each on 30,71,77,340 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each for the year ended 31st March 2016.
More Annual Report of India Cements Limited:
- Authorized Stock
- Report on Foreign Trade Operation of AB Bank Limited (Part-1)
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2011-2012 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Advantages of Remote Deposit Capture for Business
- Credit Import and Export Activities of Jamuna Bank Limited.
- Annual Report 2017 of Bengal Windsor Thermoplastics Limited