It is a broadly described annual report of India Cements Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 859608.32 Crore. The company’s total revenue stood at Rs. 488964.03 Crore compared to its previous year revenue Rs. 508285.33 Crore. Profit/(loss) before Interest & Depreciation Rs. 791.88 Crore as against Rs. 713.35 in the previous year. The Company posted Profit/(loss) before Tax for the year Rs. 20288.61 Crore (previous year Rs. 434.80 Crore). The Company’s Profit/(loss) after Tax (PAT) for the current financial year rose to Rs. 13405.20 Crore from Rs. (118.96) Crore in the previous year. Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. 4.37.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1/- per Equity Share of Rs. 10/- each on 30,71,77,340 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each for the year ended 31st March 2016.
More Annual Report of India Cements Limited:
- Annual Report 2013 of The ACME Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh Limited
- Discuss on to Develop an Investment Strategy
- Financial Status of National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of BDCOM Online Limited
- Report on Costing of Production and Delivery of Ready Mix Concrete