It is a broadly described annual report of Indian Bank Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 203710 38 20 Crore. During the year, total income of the Bank increased by 4.70% to Rs. 18,025.20 Crore, with Interest Income at Rs. 16,243.79 Crore and Other Income at Rs. 1781.42 Crore. The Bank’s Total Deposits grew by Rs. 9061 Crore, i.e. 5.35% for the financial year 2015-16 to Rs. 1,78,286 Crore. The Bank’s total expenditure increased by Rs. 790.54 Crore (5.57%) to Rs. 14,993.11 Crore. The Bank’s Operating Profit increased to Rs. 3032.09 Crore as against Rs. 3013.71 Crore in FY 2014-15. The Bank has posted a Net Profit for FY 2015-16 was at Rs. 711.38 Crore as compared to Rs. 1005.17 Crore for 2014-15. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year were at Rs. 14.81 and Book value was at Rs. 280.63 as on 31st March 2016.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of @15% for FY 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Indian Bank Limited:
- Everyone should have Saving Bank Account
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of CEAT Limited
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Annual Report 2014 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Report on Performance Evaluation of First Security Bank Limited from Different Point of View
- Serving the Rural Community with Affordable Financial Services