It is a broadly described annual report of Indian Oil Corporation Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 2,26,607.18 Crore. The Corporation clocked a net revenue of Rs. 3,50,603 Crore from operations in the year 2015-16 as against Rs. 4,37,524 Crore in the previous year. The Corporation has earned a Profit before Tax of Rs. 15,840 Crore in 2015-16 as compared to Rs. 7,995 Crore in 2014-15. The Corporation has earned a Profit after Tax of Rs. 10,399 Crore during the current financial year as compared to Rs. 5,273 Crore in 2014-15. During the year, the Corporation earned Rs. 13,924 Crore in foreign currency as against Rs. 16,010 Crore in 2014-15. The Earnings per Share for the current year works out to Rs. 42.83, as compared to Rs. 21.72 in the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Corporation has recommended a final dividend of @85%, i.e., Rs. 8.50 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each. The total dividend for the year 2015-16 is @140%, i.e., Rs. 14 per equity share against @66% i.e. Rs. 6.60 per share declared in the previous year.
More Annual Report of Indian Oil Corporation Limited:
- Explain Difference between Currency Swaps and Rate Swaps
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Annual Report 2006 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Report on Non Banking Financial Institution and Lease Process And Company Share Analysis
- Analysis on Cash Flow Strategies
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of DLF Limited