It is a broadly described annual report of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business increased by Rs. 9241.53 Crore from the previous year’s figure of Rs. 110342.01 Crore, registering a growth of 8.37%. The Gross Profit for the financial year 2015-16 stood at Rs. 1667.92 Crore. The Bank registered a Net Profit of Rs. 416.04 Crore for the financial year 2015-16. The Net Worth of the bank increased to Rs. 6423.97 Crore on 31st March 2016 from Rs. 6110.05 Crore on 31st March 2015. Earnings per Share and Book Value per Share for the financial year 2015-16 stood at Rs. 8.58 and Rs. 87.46.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended a dividend of @175% for the financial year 2015-16.
More Annual Report of Jammu and Kashmir Bank:
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Definition and Nature of Insurance
- Annual Report 2013 of City Union Bank
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Tata Power Company Limited