It is a broadly described annual report of JK Tyre and Industries Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 7344.56 Crores. The Company reported a turnover of Rs. 7,654 Crores, recording an increase of 38% during the year under review. Profit before exceptional items and tax for the year was Rs. 716.72 Crores. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 668.96 Crores as against Rs. 485.55 Crores in the previous financial year. The Company earned Profit after tax of Rs. 463.80 Crores for FY2016 as against Rs. 329.66 Crores for the previous financial year. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 20.45.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2.50/- per equity share of Rs. 2/- each (i.e. @125%) on the equity share capital of Rs. 45.36 Crores for the financial year ended 31st March 2016.
More Annual Report of JK Tyre and Industries Limited:
- Performance Evaluation of Garments Sector
- Define and Describe Marketing Mix for Banking Services
- Distinction between Stock and Share
- CSR and Social contributions of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Organizations Engaged in Dissemination of PV Technology
- Chevrolet Malibu Overview 2017: Best Midsize Car for Families