It is a broadly described annual report of Lupin Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 224,377.5 million. The Company’s sales clocking Rs. 138055.3 million as against Rs. 126932.2 million of the previous year, higher by about 9%. Profit before interest, depreciation, and tax was Rs. 39411.5 million. Profit before tax was Rs. 34330.3 million. The Company’s net profit was Rs. 22706.9 million. The earnings per share of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 50.45. During the year, the paid-up equity share capital of the Company rose by Rs. 2.2 million consequent to the allotment of 1,094,634 equity shares of Rs. 2/- each.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 7.50 per equity share of Rs. 2/- each, absorbing an amount of Rs. 3379.4 million. Corporate tax on the proposed dividend was Rs. 688.0 million and Rs. 0.6 million on the dividend for the previous year.
More Annual Report of Lupin Limited:
- Explain on Tax Efficient Investment
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Internship Report on Foreign Exchange Service of Prime Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2012 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of SME Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited