Annual Report 2015-2016 of Muthoot Finance

It is a broadly described annual report of Muthoot Finance in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 270,487,328,738.49 Crore. The share capital of the Company stood at Rs. 3,990,023,320.00 Crores. The Company’s revenues increased by 13% from Rs. 4,325 Crores in FY 15 to Rs. 4,875 Crores in FY 16.  The Company’s profit before tax increased by 28%, from Rs. 1,028 Crores in FY 15 to Rs. 1,317 Crores in FY 16. The Company’s profit after tax increased to Rs. 810 Crores in FY 16 from Rs. 671 Crores in FY 15, an increase of 21%. Basic and diluted Earnings per share (EPS) increased from Rs. 16.97 in FY 15 to Rs. 20.34 in FY 16 on account of increase in profits during the year.

The Board of Directors of the Company has during the year paid the first interim dividend of Rs. 4/- per equity share (@40% of face value) and the second interim dividend of Rs. 2/- per equity share (@20% of face value). The total interim dividend declared and paid during the year 2015-16 is Rs. 6/- per equity share (@60% of face value).

More Annual Report of Muthoot Finance:

  1. Annual Report 2006-2007 of Muthoot Finance
  2. Annual Report 2007-2008 of Muthoot Finance
  3. Annual Report 2008-2009 of Muthoot Finance
  4. Annual Report 2009-2010 of Muthoot Finance
  5. Annual Report 2010-2011 of Muthoot Finance
  6. Annual Report 2011-2012 of Muthoot Finance
  7. Annual Report 2012-2013 of Muthoot Finance
  8. Annual Report 2013-2014 of Muthoot Finance
  9. Annual Report 2014-2015 of Muthoot Finance
  10. Annual Report 2015-2016 of Muthoot Finance
  11. Annual Report 2016-2017 of Muthoot Finance