It is a broadly described annual report of Power Finance Corporation Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 246,636.77 Crore. The total income achieved by the Company during the FY 2015-16 was Rs. 27,564.31 Crore registering an increase of 10.67% as compared to Rs. 24,907.85 Crore in FY 2014-15. Operating income for the year increased from Rs. 24,862.37 Crore to Rs. 27,473.65 Crore showing an increase of 10.50%. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 9060.66 Crore as compared Rs. 8378.23 Crore in the previous year. During the FY 2015-16, the Company earned a net profit of Rs. 6,113.48 Crore as compared to Rs. 5,959.33 Crore for the FY 2014-15 registering an increase of 2.59%. The earnings per share (EPS) for the year ended on 2016 was Rs. 23.16.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 0.60 per equity share in addition to an interim dividend (first and second) of Rs. 13.30 per equity share on paid-up equity share capital of Rs. 1,320.04 Crore for the FY2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Power Finance Corporation Limited:
- Internship Report On General Banking and Loan System of IFIC Bank Limited
- Zero-Coupon Bond
- Annual Report 2015 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Legal Responsibilities of Credit Card Processing