It is a broadly described annual report of Pricol Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 6,369.572 million. The overall sales of the Company increased by 20% to Rs. 10,804.485 Million from Rs. 9,004.890 Million. Total Expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 10,633.413 million. The company was able to achieve a profit before tax after exceptional items of Rs. 601.517 Million against loss of Rs. 225.317 Million incurred during the previous year. Profit/(Loss) for the year was Rs. 431.974 million as compared at Rs. (179.972) million in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 4.56.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1/- per share of Rs. 1/- face value for the year ended 31st March 2016 and the total dividend payout is Rs. 114.095 Million.
More Annual Report of Pricol Limited:
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2013 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Karur Vysya Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2002 of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Cost, Insurance and Freight (C.I.F)