It is a broadly described annual report of Punj Lloyd in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 12,524.80 Crore. Total Revenues of the Company decreased by 31% to Rs. 3,348 Crore as against Rs. 5,688.67 Crore in the previous year. Profit before Tax (PBT) stood at Rs. (1,631.09) Crores as against Rs. (612.51) Crores in the previous year. During the year, The Company reported net losses of Rs. 1,650 Crore as against a profit after tax of Rs. (506.66) Crores in the previous year. For the year under review, the earnings per share (EPS) was Rs. (49.67).
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended any dividend on the equity shares for the financial year ended 31st March 2016.
More Annual Report of Punj Lloyd:
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Muthoot Finance
- Foreign Exchange Operation of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- Practices and Policies in Credit Management of Rupali Bank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited