It is a broadly described annual report of Punjab National Bank Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 6673904554 Crore (Rs. 6033335960 Crore as on FY 2015). The Bank’s total business reached Rs. 965377 Crore at the end of March’16, a Y-o-Y growth of 9.5%. The Bank’s Total Deposits amounted to Rs. 553051 Crore as at the end of March’16 as compared to Rs. 501379 Crore and a growth of 10.3% over previous year. Total expenditure of the Bank for the year was Rs. 582757676 Crore. The Bank’s Operating Profit increased from Rs. 11,955 Crore as at 31st March’15 to Rs. 12,216 Crore as at 31st March’16. The Bank’s Net Profit/(Loss) for the period was Rs. (-39743960) Crore (FY 2015 Rs. 30615843 Crore). The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. -20.82.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any dividend for the financial year 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Punjab National Bank Limited:
- Report on Credit Sanction Procedure of EBL
- Annual Report 2015 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Bankislami Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of V-Guard Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited